Job offer -- Internet Editor
• Conceptual and editorial organization of the country-wide web portal for the U.S.
• Coordination of the country-wide web portals for the North American region (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
• Completed certified training as an online editor and/or many years of professional experience in an online editorial capacity
• Proven intensive practical experience and significant expertise in Social Media/Web 2.0
• Excellent command of MS-Office Applications, image editing, HTML programming, Content Management Systems
• Confidence in editing and proofreading skills
• Native-speaker level command of both German and English
• Solid knowledge of the German and U.S. American cultural scenes, interested in foreign cultural policy
• Capacity for teamwork, high level of willingness to cooperate, strong communication skills
• Employment: full time, permanent
Applications will be accepted until November 30, 2011.
View the full job posting at http://www.goethe.de/ins/us/ney/uun/job/en8442493.htm