Call for Nominations 2011
Sage, the Publisher of the Language Testing journal, in conjunction with the International Language Testing Association (ILTA), is sponsoring a triennial award for the best book in the area of language testing/ assessment. The award, which will consist of a certificate and US$600 dollars, will be made at the Language Testing Research Colloquium.
The winning volume will be selected on the basis of the following criteria:
• awareness of fundamental issues in the field;
• development of our knowledge and understanding;
• quality of argumentation;
• originality and/or distinctive treatment of the topic;
• general presentation and scholarship;
• likely impact.
Nominations for the second Sage/ILTA Award should be submitted to one of two Language Testing editors by September 30, 2011, and should include a citation indicating how the nominated volume meets the selection criteria.
See the full instructions for nomination at http://www.iltaonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=198:sageilta-book-award-cfn-2011&catid=3