The Computer Assisted Language Instruction Consortium (CALICO) is now soliciting proposals for the next volume in its series to be published in spring 2014. The volume may be a single-authored monograph or edited volume and may treat any topic related to the field of CALL.
Proposals should include the following information:
1. name of the author(s)/editor(s);
2. tentative title;
3. description of how the book will contribute to the discipline;
4. outline of the scope and sequence of the book, including the number of chapters, their titles, and a brief synopsis of each;
5. if an edited volume, description of the procedures for soliciting and refereeing manuscripts for the chapters; and
6. if the book lends itself to multimedia inclusion, please describe what might be incorporated if the book were published in an e-book version as opposed to print.
Proposals should be submitted as a Word document attached to an email message sent to ec06 at txstate dot edu or info at calico dot org by no later than January 31, 2013.
Final decisions will be made by the end of February 2013.
Horn, E. Call for Book Proposals for 2014. CALICO-L listserv (CALICO-L@LISTSERV.CALICO.ORG, 17 Sep 2012).
Learn more about CALICO and see recent volumes in this series at https://calico.org