International Forum on Language Teaching
July 9-12, 2013
San Diego, California
iFLT Conference: A conference focused on interactive teacher training
• Observe master teachers implementing the best practices of TCI (Teaching with Comprehensible Input) as they teach elementary through 12th grade students, followed by a debriefing session led by master teachers.
• Attend beginning through advanced sessions presented by a wide variety of presenters...well-known and soon-to-be-discovered.
• Learn how to provide compelling comprehensible input in a variety of fresh and innovative ways.
• Build culture-based & content-based units using CI-based strategies.
• Enhance CI through stories and Reader's Theater.
• Use iPads and other technology as a rich source of CI.
• Use storytelling and story-asking strategies to help students develop measurable fluency!
Learn more and register at http://www.tprstorytelling.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=67&Itemid=300066