April 24, 2011

Coming Next Summer: French Immersion – The Movie

Next summer, a new film titled French Immersion will be released. It is a contemporary comedy about five Anglo-Canadians - actually four Anglos and a New Yorker - who find themselves in a two-week total immersion French program in a remote town in Northern Quebec. The place is perfect for total immersion, since according to the most recent census the population is 97% Quebecois “pure laine,” unilingually French, and fervently nationalist. No one is quite sure who or what the remaining 3% is. The film is produced by Park Ex Pictures and directed by Kevin Tierney. For more information on this movie and view the trailer, visit website http://www.frenchimmersionthemovie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.